domingo, 22 de enero de 2012

Plain English

I've spent the whole weekend working hard at school. Most of my students have gone through an examination process and I was supposed to be there  just giving support. It hasn't been so bad, I've talked a lot with my colleagues and I've had plenty of time to think about any single aspect of my present situation.
I've realised how lucky I'm by the fact of being surrounded by such a great amount of amazing, unbelievably caring people. Some of them have spent the weekend with me and some others have more or less been around, either through the Internet or by mob connection.
Actually, my dearest sister (I've got one right now) has helped me with understanding how friendship can go beyond any obstacle. She's taught  me more than many people who have always been there, have done. She's being all around every second, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week ,  across 33 km. for 8 unforgettable months. 
In practice, she's always there; she doesn't care about being tired, being late, sleeping less or just putting up with me for million and million of seconds. She can't imagine the importance she's got now. Today I feel terrible 'cos she underestimated herself for a while and I could't stand it. I think she deserves to be valued because of herself and to stare at her own image at the mirror for a second and discover what is hidden under. 
Possibly, it'd be a great idea to project on herself what we can see from the outside so that she could believe that, under all the layers she's been creating across time, threre is an enormous heart, a powerful mind and an even better ability to put in someone's shoes with just giving a look at anyone. 
I just wanna leave this here. Just a remark of someone who deserves to be mentioned, valued, estimated and met at any time anywhere.  Thanks, sis ;)



“You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself.”

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario